Apprentice Business Administrator
30 Hours per week. Level 2 Business Admin through Lakes College with on site training.
An exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a small team and enjoy fantastic shows from Top Named Comedians, Quality Theatre and Wonderful Live Music amongst a friendly atmosphere and laughter.
The Beggar’s Theatre
VAT Number: Not registered
Phone number: 01229 775677
Post Administrator – Apprentice 30 hours
Based at The Beggar’s Theatre, Millom.
Responsible to Artistic Director
To provide administrative support to all Theatre Clubs run by Moore Arts: Millom
To assist the Business Administrator in the office.
To be responsible for distribution of Marketing print and online and in house displays.
To be responsible for Front of House and the appearance of the theatre.
- To carry out all administrative tasks associated with the theatre Clubs and the administration of the Theatre as directed by the Artistic Director.
- To record the monitoring and evaluation of the Theatre Clubs, Shows and activities carried out in the theatre.
- To ensure that information data is lawfully gathered, accurate, up to date, and only divulged in accordance with the data protection act 1998 and the local government common law duty of confidentiality.
- To carry out tasks associated with the general running of the Theatre and it’s activities.
5. To keep the theatre front of house clean and tidy at all times.
6. To be professional towards all clientele entering the building.
7. To carry out the banking.
8. To operate the Box Office and promote the shows and activities at the Theatre.
9. To undertake any other duties, as directed including working the Touring shows.
10. The hours will Mon to Friday daily and required to work some evenings and or weekends.
Application process: C.V. and covering letter to Sharonb@lcwc.ac.uk
Closing date: June 23rd